Spending your Gift Card
Gift Cards can be spent on any of our Tommy.com European Online stores (Euros and Pounds Sterling). Where necessary, our systems will convert Euro card balances to Sterling or vice versa using a regularly updated exchange rate (oanda.com).
Only one gift card can be redeemed against an order. To use the gift card:
- Select ‘Pay with a Tommy Hilfiger gift card’ on the payment step of the checkout.
- Enter the 16 digit number on the back of the card
- Scratch off the foil on the back of the card to reveal the PIN and enter this in the box marked ‘gift card PIN code’
- Select the ‘Apply’ button before continuing to the next step of the checkout.
- Your card will not be debited until you have confirmed all your details are correct on the "PLACE ORDER" step of the checkout.
If the value of items purchased is less than the total value of the gift card, you can spend the remaining amount on a future order using the same card details.
If the value of your order is more than the total value of the gift card, you will be prompted to pay the balance with another payment method.
Unused balances on Gift cards will expire after 24 months of non use (use includes Balance enquiries), where permissible under applicable law. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
Gift cards can be combined with Tommy.com promotional offers.
A gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
Normal Tommy.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the Tommy.com website apply.
Returns of goods paid for by Gift Card
If you return a product that was paid for by gift card, the gift card will be re-credited with the appropriate amount. Please ensure that you keep your Gift Card following a purchase in case you need to return your goods since you will need the card number and PIN code which is displayed on the back of the gift card in order to spend the refunded amount.